Working with law enforcement
Find Me® offers resources and services to law enforcement agencies that might not otherwise be available.
Our commitment and mission is to work collectively with law enforcement agencies to bring resolution to unresolved disappearances and homicides. Find Me® resources are available to both local and federal agencies at no charge for any services and assistance provided through the Find Me® Network.
The investigation techniques of Find Me® include and combine:
- A sophisticated data-base program with data linking analysis that has cutting edge “crowd sourcing capabilities”.
- With vetted intuitive consultants, retired law enforcement professionals and other support professionals.
- With search and rescue operatives that include; canine, air support, dive teams, ground search, and other search resources.
- Engage handwriting analysis experts.
- Speak with linguistic analysis.
- Explore mathematical data analysis.
- Perform data compilation and statistical regressions analysis.
Law Enforcement Case Form
This multi-step form helps us gather the details needed to help with an existing or upcoming investigation. Please complete all Steps in the form to best of your knowledge and submit. We will review the request and be in touch as soon as possible.
A Special Thanks to these Organizations
- Boise Idaho PD
- White Bear Lake Minnesota PD
- Perry Kansas PD
- Village of Oak Lawn Illinois PD
- Yavapai County Arizona S.O.
- Coconino County Arizona S.O.
- Austin Texas PD
- Colorado Springs Colorado PD
- San Bernardino County California PD
- Waterbury Connecticut PD
- Maricopa Arizona S.O.
- Whistler, Canada Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Mesa Arizona PD
- Lubbock Texas PD
- Tucson Arizona PD
- Los Angeles California PD
- Skagit County Washington S.O.
- St Joseph County Minnesota S.O.
- Las Vegas Nevada Metro Police
- Hamilton County Tennessee S.O.
- LaPlata County S.O.
- Tempe Arizona PD
- Latimer County Oklahoma S.O.
- San Gabriel California PD
- Department of Public Safety Arizona