All Find Me Group volunteers go through a rigorous screening process and criminal background check to ensure that they are able to provide expert specialized services.
About the Find Me Group
Who are we?
OUR MISSION is to bring resolution and closure to families of the missing.
Whether it is a child or adult that is missing under inexplicable circumstances, victim of human trafficking or homicide - the Find Me Group is dedicated to the families and law enforcement organizations.
NO CHARGE TO FAMILIES for services provided
In The United States Alone. . .
over 4000 people go missing every day
Find Me Group Services
Founded in 2002, the FIND ME GROUP helps families of homicide victims, missing persons, and law enforcement organizations. Our membership & resources include the following area of expertise:
Active & Retired Law Enforcement
- Case Analysis
- Behavioral Analysis
- Crime Scene Preservation
- Intelligence Management
Search, Track and Rescue
- Multi-disciplinary Search Coordination
- Ground Search Teams
-Canine Search Teams
- Handwriting Analysis
- Body Language Analysis
- Linguistic Analysis
- Mathematical Data Analysis
- Data Compilation & Analysis
- Investigative Medical Examiner
- Drowning Deaths Investigator
- Family Crisis Support
- Forensic Astrology
Find Me Group Clients
“"My family wishes to express our appreciation for the support and commitment you and the FIND ME Group gave us during the search for our daughter. Meeting with you and your group, feeling the caring and concern expressed - helped us through a difficult time in our lives. The ending of the search was not what we had hoped for, but we were able to bring Mary home, and we are grateful to have her with us once again."”Lynda- FIND ME Client
“By far the best team I've ever worked with. They truly understood the look I was going for and completely nailed it! I would highly recommend them as a company, you simply just won't find any better team!”Aura Brooks- FIND ME Client
“"FIND ME is very nice, this is a great testimonial"FIND ME is very nice, this is a great testimonial" "FIND ME is very nice, this is a great testimonial" "”Zak Reid- FIND ME Client
“I'm wondering why I never contacted these guys sooner! Seriously, they all have commendable talent in their respective fields and knocked my concept out of the ballpark. Thanks for an amazing experience!”Jack Graham- FIND ME Client
Find Me Group Team Members
Find Me Group has a volunteer Team of over 160 vetted specialists from around the world to provide the absolute best services possible.
- All members must use reporting form unless advised otherwise.
- Failure to respond to all assignments and queries may be cause for removal.
- Positive or negative response or excuse is required on ALL CASES.
- Absence from the group must be reported to Kelly providing dates you will be unavailable.
- Cases for group consideration must be forwarded to Kelly.
- All group members have an equal vote on all group issues.
- All members must check their emails daily in the event of an emergency assignment.
- Personal information is required for the group roster. It remains in my possession and is not shared.
- Your photo and bio can be placed on the Find Me website once you have passed your one year probationary period.
- Find Me services are free of charge.
- Membership dues to join are $50 per year. Collected before March 31st of each year.a.
- Amber Alert or Similar Urgent Investigation – Immediate to 48 hours.
- All other assignments -Seven (7) days or less.
As a FIND ME (FM) member and professional, my fundamental duty is to serve humankind; to preserve life, to alleviate suffering, respect human dignity and to encourage others to develop the same philosophy by my actions, words and integrity.
As a member of FM I agree to promote the concept of team effort and will not behave in a manner that will discredit me, my team and any associated FM team resources. I will always treat others with dignity and respect.
As a FM member i will always act as a professional and will not say anything to any FM member or anyone outside of the FM organization that is not truthful. I will act professional at all times while instated as a FM member. I will always conduct myself in an exemplary fashion, both in my professional and personal life.
As a FM member, all business communication, public speaking, media contact must be approved by the FM board of directors or Kelly Snyder, founder of the FM group.
As a FM member, I will honor and uphold the confidentiality and privacy on any and all investigations, information or event considered to be confidential.